About NCN ICT India Channel Partners Summit 2018
Today with digitization catching up in all the segments in the industry, there are growing opportunities and also with increasing security threats in the ICT industry and the networking, security, surveillance and storage have become the areas of utmost importance. NCN will organise a full-day event, NCN ICT India Channel Partners Summit 2018, (10:30 AM to 5:30 PM) on May 18, 2018. The aim of this event is to help the channel partners to gain the latest information on technology and trends and leverage on the growing opportunities. The summit is intended to be a platform to bring together Vendors and Partners and help them to interact, experience innovations and explore new business opportunities and associations.
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE EVENT
- We offer display pavilion with stalls where the vendors and distributors can display their products to the visiting partners
- Helps to develop customer loyalty through face-to-face interactions with targeted visitors
- Offers the most visible platform for new product launches in the industry
- You can meet influential decision-makers from government departments, purchase managers And industry associations
- Enables you to gauge your competition and increase market knowledge on consumer demands
SCHEDULE OF THE NCN ICT INDIA CHANNEL PARTNERS SUMMIT 2018 [MAY 18]
10:30 – 11:00 AM : REGISTRATION
11:00 – 1:00 PM : PRESENTATIONS BY VENDORS: Technology & Innovations in the Networking, Storage & Security-Surveillance and ICT
1:00 – 2:00 PM : PANEL DISCUSSION 1: Networking, Storage, Security, IOT and Cloud
2:00 – 3:00 PM : LUNCH BREAK
3:00 – 4:00 PM : PANEL DISCUSSION 2: Challenges and Opportunities in the ICT Distribution Channel: Online and Offline.
4:00 – 4:30 PM : TEA BREAK
4:30 – 5:30 PM : PANEL DISCUSSION 3: Role of IT Associations in Resolving the Partners’ Issues and Challenges.
5:30 – 6:30 PM : HI TEA & NETWORKING